Friday, August 3, 2012

I Lack Skill

I suck at writing don't I? I'm trying my damnedest. I feel like my problem is mostly making what I write interesting. I'm trying so hard! I just want to be a magazine editor for Cosmopolitan. And I haven't done one thing to help me get to my goal. I don't even have a following on the Internet. I try to get myself out there... But nothing is getting me from point A to point B. what do I have to do?!? Post a picture of my tits? That's illegal though... Hah but seriously! To make it where I want to be I need to be focused. What kind of clubs and activities do I have to do? Maybe join the newspaper... Eh I'm going to be a junior and I would be a new edition. So I don't know how that would play out. I've really just started thinking about my future and the way I've been slacking off in school has disappointed me to the point that I can't believe it. Not saying that I was a horrible student but I used to never have Cs as a final grade. So FUCK IT. I'm going to do better than I ever have. Just wait and see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home