Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blues & Big Shoes to Fill

I felt it was finally time to get out here. Stretch my likeness. I've always been a writer... But when it came to blogging, I completely had no idea what I am doing. It's time I just dive right on in! I mean, how else can I get noticed? I have a voice amongst a sea of whiners, screamers, and preachers . And I want to find my place. I need to find it. More likely than not, I will. If I could just make a few people read what I've got... Well then I might just feel 300% better than I do now haha. But it's like late and I'm tired as hell, you'll be getting another post again in like a couple of hours. Or minutes. The next few might be about my current goal. So yeah. Goodbye!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home