Thursday, August 2, 2012

All day, everyday, nonstop.

It's seems that I need to lose maybe 20 pounds within this next month and I have no FUCKING idea how this might work. I mean sure I can run on the treadmill until my legs fall off, or do crunches until I lose all feeling in my torso. I positive that I could.. But I am also sure that I won't. The problem is motivation. What's my true motivation? Looking hot in a bikini? Grabbing a guy's attention? Or to just be healthy? I wanna say it should be all three of those but bikini season's almost over, I get attention from guys enough now and it is just plain awful and bland to be healthy. But maybe I should do it to prove I can... That sounds A LOT better. I kind of enjoy having competitions with myself. So now ask yourself this, what is the REAL reason why you would want to loose weight and what's my motivation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home