Friday, August 3, 2012

The American Sleepover...& Other Extremities

We've all been to one (I presume), and some were fun and some not so great. Tonight I am at a real sleepover, that was actually planned with pizza, candy, sleeping bags and the works. It's been awhile. Usually I just sleep at my friends house on a whim, not so much a planned girls night. You know what? It's nice to finally confide in your girls with everything and stuff your face! No judgement... At least not spoken judgement haha. It's so hard being friends with people, particularly females. They are a lot, A LOT of drama now a days. But maybe it seems that way because I'm exposed to high school girls on a daily. Man, are they bitches. You don't know what to say, who to trust. Everyone is expendable. And mainly the root of ALL problems are boys. Seriously. Maybe one day I'll find life isn't as dramatic as it is now ... Like the boys we know aren't even that great in the first place. Most of them haven't gone through the middle stage of puberty! So for us to argue about them and for them is fucking pointless. Sorry for the rant, back to the sleepover. We are watching The Devil Inside ... The stupidest movie EVER. Like I'm totally never putting this on again. But everyone is talking so I can't concentrate on it anyway. And one of the girls here really pisses me off though. I've never liked her, or her mother. So she is a non factor to me. But anyway let me get back to the fun! Let's hope I don't fall asleep first. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home